left biblioblography: ROWAN ATKINSON'S TAKE ON HELL

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ROWAN ATKINSON'S TAKE ON HELL

I found this a while back, and thought I'd share it with you all. Rowan Atkinson (as the devil) sorting out all the newcomers to Hell.



Favorite line: "Atheists. Atheists? Over here, please. You must be feeling a right bunch of nitwits, ey?"
Second favorite line: "And finally, Christians. Christians? Ah yes, I'm sorry, I'm afraid the Jews were right."

Always was a big fan of Rowan Atkinson, especially his 'Black Adder' episodes.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Mr. Bean?

Krystalline Apostate said...

Yes, that is the redoubtable Herr Bean, all rightie.

Anonymous said...

The kids and I love Mr. Bean! He is very funny!

Krystalline Apostate said...

SNTC - Mr. Bean is good. But Black Adder's my all time fave.