left biblioblography: I AM THIS SUPERVILLAIN...AND I AM THIS SUPERHERO

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I AM THIS SUPERVILLAIN...AND I AM THIS SUPERHERO

Courtesy of Pharyngula.
You are Apocalypse



































Apocalypse
57%
Dark Phoenix
54%
Poison Ivy
47%
Dr. Doom
46%
Riddler
43%
Magneto
40%
Mr. Freeze
39%
Lex Luthor
38%
Juggernaut
37%
Mystique
33%
Kingpin
33%
Catwoman
32%
The Joker
31%
Venom
28%
Green Goblin
17%
Two-Face
5%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

Click here to take the "Which Super Villain am I?" quiz...

I'm not sure what I expected...someone misunderstood, or a bad guy who changed sides, perhaps?
As always, there are two sides to every coin...
You are Hulk























Hulk
70%
The Flash
70%
Green Lantern
60%
Superman
60%
Catwoman
55%
Robin
53%
Supergirl
53%
Spider-Man
50%
Wonder Woman
48%
Iron Man
40%
Batman
30%
You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

Wow, guess it's time to take anger management classes, no? Hehehehe.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

helensotiriadis said...

the html on this doesn't come out very well... i had to perform alchemy to make it presentable.

Krystalline Apostate said...

TMT:
Yeah, blogger doesn't like tables too much, does it? That's why I made it a collapsible post.

beepbeepitsme said...

I am poison ivy. "You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination."

I don't think this is entirely true. I have only killed a few dozen cane toads, I haven't taken out a contract on them. (Yet)