left biblioblography: I GOT YOUR RADICAL GAY AGENDA RIGHT HERE!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I GOT YOUR RADICAL GAY AGENDA RIGHT HERE!

We constantly hear this nonsense: "It's all part of the Radical Gay Agenda!"
As my post implies, I'm grabbing a portion of my anatomy. You guess what it is.
It's old. It's tired. It smells of the same sort of Nazi propaganda of the late 30's, when they were fishing around for excuses for their agenda.
I think this explanation is just as likely as the 'Radical' one:



In short, discrimination is wrong, whether it's sexually-based, race-based, age-based, or creed-based.
Consenting adults, nobody gets hurt?
Mind your own damn business, then.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Amanda said...

youll quickly find we cant form a concensus much less something like a full on agenda.

Yep... absolutely, Toni. Gays. Atheists. Social Liberals. Pretty much any group of the freethinking individuals contains just soooo much diversity that the thought that any of these groups has created some sort of Radical Agenda is almost laughable.

Krystalline Apostate said...

farmgirl, aviaa:
Yeah, the conspiracy thing gets pretty old pretty fast.
I've seen recently where this 1 guy claims that atheists have 're-defined' the meaning of atheism in order to avoid their 'burden of proof'.
It got me up in arms, but now it's pretty funny.

Krystalline Apostate said...

Toni:
oh yeah ra aviaa you two would like the last post to my live journal http://udonman.livejournal.com/
I'd like to, but...I get the distinct impression it's for the much younger crowd. So I dunno.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I LOVE South Park! Crab people, crab people, crab people.

I can not for the life of me figure out why some people feel so threatened by gay people. I LOVE gay people! A gay man is a womens best friend and should be a staight mans dream come true. My husband loves that my closest and dearest friend is gay. We both go to him for advice. I truely believe that gay people have the understanding and capacity to think like male and female, whereas we cant. The world would be a boring black and white world without them. Lets hear for the rainbow. :)

Krystalline Apostate said...

SNTC:
I can not for the life of me figure out why some people feel so threatened by gay people.
Simple. Different=bad, TOO different = very bad.
We have a lot of taboos built into our culture. Some of them are good, some are just stupid.
I hate unsubstantiated discrimination. Bigotry. That's all it is.