left biblioblography: Another Comedian Joins The Blogroll!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Another Comedian Joins The Blogroll!

There's a new kid on the block - at By The Book Comics, by one DocMike (hat tip to Mojoey for this one).

Let me take this moment to give a shout out to Mojoey. Thanks to his tireless efforts to solidify the blogging network, not only do I not have to bust my ass searching out other atheist blogs, but alternately, they don't need to slog through Google to reach out to me.

Seriously, thanks, Mojoey. You're a gentleman and a scholar, and I promise to swing by more often.

On to the hilarity - I find these two following comics utterly uproarious.























I'm going to ask my buddy Aaron Kinney who the guy with the shaved head reminds him of.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Aaron Kinney said...

OMG awesome comics!

But who does the shaved head guy remind me of? I honestly have no idea. Nothing comes to mind!

Oh wait, Im getting something... focus... focus... my mystical 6th sense is telling me that whoever it is, it rhymes with Shmaul Shmanata!

Am I close?

Krystalline Apostate said...

Your 6th sense is...absolutely amazing!
Hold on while I write a check to you (I'll have to pray over it).
Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey, funny stuff.
I checked out his site, and one thing led me to another and I came across this on youtube.
Take a look; it's funny.
Ricky - The Bible (animals)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_EXqdJ4L7I

Krystalline Apostate said...

karen - yeah, Ricky Gervais' is pretty funny. Nice, calm tone of voice, understatement +

Mojoey said...

Thanks for the kinds words!

Krystalline Apostate said...

Hey mojoey - de nada, mi amigo.