left biblioblography: AND THE VOTES AREN’T QUITE IN YET…HEY, ARE THOSE CHADS I SEE?

Friday, July 14, 2006

AND THE VOTES AREN’T QUITE IN YET…HEY, ARE THOSE CHADS I SEE?


I will be putting forth a RECOMMENDED POSTS list very soon.

I realize I asked something that was very difficult (seeing as I’m climbing past the 100-post mark: holy guacamole, Batman! Does this guy EVER shut up?), and thus, to those who have been trying to accommodate my request, my thanks. To those who haven’t, well, that’s okay too. I appreciate the effort if made, and the lack of time constraints for those who couldn’t.

To all my beloved readers, theist and atheist alike: my thanks. It warms the cockles of an old man’s heart, it does, and that someone out there listens, and cares enough, to not only read but also comment. That having been said, I wish my readership were a little higher.

I have attempted to use Wordpress (to no avail). I’ve also tried to put FTP on (but my provider is real strict). I’ve not instituted an RSS feed (but shall do so upon request). I have a devil of a time embedding pictures and movies (and fact is: I try to adhere to the KIS principle – Keep It Simple).

Thanks to Performancing (which is a developing tool, in some ways), I see a small amount of traffic from other countries. Greece, Japan, occasionally India. Which prompted me to put on the Alta Vista language translator. Any commentary on how that’s working would be lovely, thanks.

Mostly I’ve been lax in these matters, because I want to spill purple prose across my pages, not wrestle with technical issues. I’m more than capable: but I tend to be obsessive compulsive with such items, and I would inevitably be letting the blog entries drop behind while attempting to release a picture-perfect solution (I’m anal that way).

Be that as it may, again, my thanks. Keep reading, keep commenting. Above all, keep an open mind. But, as Dawkins said, not so open your brains fall out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

helensotiriadis said...

hi from above-mentioned greece :) brains are snug and in position.

Krystalline Apostate said...

tribbles:
hi from above-mentioned greece :) brains are snug and in position.
Glad to hear it! I assume from your nick, that you're a Star Trek fan (note that I avoided the 'Trekkie' label...oops!).
What part of Greece are you from?

helensotiriadis said...

the smoggy part :P

Krystalline Apostate said...

Hmmm...that would be...Athens?

Simon said...

Hello. Just increasing your readership.

Anonymous said...

Ra I still have a couple more to read. Thanks for gathering them all together for me to get caught up. :)

Amy

Krystalline Apostate said...

SNTC:
Thanks. Take your time (just not TOO much time, LOL).

Anonymous said...

'OF MARRIAGE AND MEN: THE BIRDS AND THE BEES'

Another good one!!!! Do I have to pick?? There are more than a few that are equally important and well written. Ahhh the pressure! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh another one I really liked is the one where you point out how the bible encouraged the abuse of women. I cant remember the title and I cant find it.

Anonymous said...

OK heres my vote.

1 the one about the bibles treatment of women

2 the one about womens human rights

3 of marriage and men.


I still say there were too many that were well written and important, but I'm going with the ones that need the most attention now.

Anonymous said...

RA
Looks like you're gonna have to draw straws, buddy. The votes are all over the place!
Like Lays potato chips-can't pick (eat) just one!

Krystalline Apostate said...

karen:
Looks like you're gonna have to draw straws, buddy. The votes are all over the place!
Yes, I suppose that I must.
I had a feeling this would happen. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? ;)

Like Lays potato chips-can't pick (eat) just one!

Why, thanks, m'love.