left biblioblography: From Beginning To End, A New Year Starts…

Sunday, January 02, 2011

From Beginning To End, A New Year Starts…

Cross posted @ the Atheist Oasis.
calvin-and-hobbesnewyearsThis is the time when people decide what to do with the start of a new year.

So here is a general question to all: what lists, what agendas, what new resolutions have you made? Any? Any that you can share? (wink-wink, nudge-nudge, know what I mean?)

To start the ball rolling, I’ve printed out a list, which I’ve hung where I can’t miss it.

1. Get a job

2. Lose weight

3. Get more organized

4. Get certifications (A+, MSCE, etc.)

5 Get regular business cards.

In addendum, I am going to light a fire under my feet, and start attending protests, seek out and attend more humanist events and/or meetings, and try to establish a physical presence (as opposed to a virtual one) among my assorted brethren.

What’s on your list?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: