left biblioblography: Tuesday Funny – It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Funny – It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

One of the shows I like is It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, or as I like to call it, the Evil Seinfeld. Three guys, one woman, all of them truly irredeemable human beings. They’re all narcissists, self-involved nearly to the degree of being sociopaths, and (in my opinion) incredibly funny. Not sure why I enjoy this show so much (it’s low brow schadenfreude), but for some reason, I’m usually rolling and laughing till tears run down my cheek.

Along this vein, Youtube really sucks nowadays when searching for clips. It took me some time to find a reasonable clip for this show. Having worked at Google (who owns Youtube), I can guess why.

The economic downturn has slowed business for everyone. So, there’s plenty of people jockeying to keep their jobs, and one of these items is the enforcement of copyrights/trademarks. Now that it’s not quite so busy, the Youtube people are able to actually enforce the laws and/or rules. If you compare how easy it was to find Robot Chicken clips 1 or 2 years ago as compared to nowadays, or Family Guy, as examples, you’ll see what I mean.

Anyways, enjoy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: