left biblioblography: I Will Be Incommunicado For The Next Day Or So...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Will Be Incommunicado For The Next Day Or So...

...as my room is getting painted. It may be 24 hours (likely) or more till I can respond to comments, chit-chat, or even post something.
In the meantime, there is a wealth (less than a small fortune, more than a piggy bank's worth) of content, so feel free to read, cavort naked amongst the metaphorical lilies, have discussions among yourselves, as you please.
Normal programming will resume shortly. We thank you for your patience.
(I always hate that announcement: as if you've a CHOICE in being patient?).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KA
Just got home late, late last night from San Diego. Thought about you while there. So close and yet so far.
Went down to Tijuana while there. Didn't roam far from the border, since it was at night.

Was gonna catch up on NGB, but can't get connected for some reason. Was on earlier, in time to see the notice about CSPAN running coverage of the convention, which I watched.

Hope you're doing well.

Krystalline Apostate said...

Hi babe. San Diego? Hmmm...
I'm back, but work is rough going right now. Still, happy to be employed, I guess.