left biblioblography: So, Speak Up, Please - Who Are You Folks?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So, Speak Up, Please - Who Are You Folks?

So I realize that I've kinda been letting things go - I have a pile of good excuses (but I think I've used them all up by now). My blog's 2 year anniversary is coming up toot sweet, but rather than invest in a lot of narcissistic nostalgia, this time around, I'd like to give a shout out to the folks who have been consistent readers.
I have on the right-hand (if you're facing the blog) column, a little box that shows how many people are subscribing via feed. This number has never quite broken 20, but has on an average stayed above the 10 mark. So thanks.
Here's your opportunity. Drop in. Leave a comment. Let me know who you are (approximately). The reason being, is that I forgot my password to feedburner, and wouldn't you know it, it doesn't email you the password, regardless of how many times you click on that 'forgot your password?' link.
So, let me know who y'all are, for nothing more than a passing howdy-do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

helensotiriadis said...

i'm being (inconsistently) fed.

....want.....more....

Anonymous said...

Howdy-do

I'm Reed Braden from Homosecular Gaytheist (and friends!).

I agree with Tribbles... inconsistent feeding makes me hungry for more.

vjack said...

I've been having some difficulty with Feedburner recently too, but I think I finally got them all worked out. Hope you get yours resolved too.

Krystalline Apostate said...

Hey troops. I'll be making more of an effort then. Albeit I've been becoming calmer as of late.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Got bawls? Most of U.S. don’t. Read the signs of the times (and between the lines) and know Almighty God’s a concrete, kick-ass reality. I’m proof! GOD BLESSA YOUSE -Fr. Sarducci, SNL

God bless you, my friend, and may the Creator of the Cosmos bestow upon you discernment and wisdom this CHRIST-mass season.

Krystalline Apostate said...

So, Kold_Kadavr_flatliner, this is some sort of huge haw-haw, a joke of microcosmic proportion? Seriously, do you count yourself among the deluded multitude?